Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring has Sprung

Spring has sprung - at least in our neck of the woods.  Scrapbook Nerd is sharing some fun spring projects this week on the forum.


 Spring to me is all about the flowers! I decided to make some fun paper flowers with my Silhouette machine.  I ended up making a few projects with the flowers.  First up a cute little bouquet.


I made three larger flowers and added buttons to the centre then added them into a little container.


My second project was some refrigerator magnets.  


I made them using Clothes Pins covered with patterned paper and then I added a smaller version of the flowers to the top.


I had one of the larger flowers left so I made this really quick and easy card.


I used the Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection papers and just added it to a piece of patterned paper with some words on it.


I love how pretty the flowers turned out and they will definitely bring a little spring inside my house.


Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: