Friday, March 13, 2015

Scrapbook Nerd Online Crop

The Scrapbook Nerd Luck of the Irish Online Crop starts today - woo hoo.  One of my challenges for this weekend is to use green in your layout.


I went back to one of my favorite collections the Crate Paper Notes and Things to make this layout.  I still love the chipboard frames and use them all the time.


I made a layout about my love of anything Roxy.  I am a Cali girl at heart and love palm trees, surfing, the ocean and just anything about California including songs about California.  Roxy makes such cute shoes and bags and flip flops I love them.



I even loved them more because they were in my favorite color mint green.  I added lots of that color to this layout with paper, chipboard and mists.


So pretty!

Thanks for stopping by.