Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Planner Love

I have tried for years to make the schedulers work on my cell phone, tried numerous apps and calendars but they always seemed to fall short. I was so glad that real paper planners are making a come back and the fact that they are so pretty and have lots of fun embellishments and stickers is even better. I am using a Webster's Pages Color Crush Planner in light pink for my everyday life.


I found these super cute tassels at Haute Pink Fluff on Etsy - love!


I am keeping my planner pretty simple.  Cute Washi Tape along the bottom, a few cute stickers and fun clips. 


I will add a few journaling cards if I find some that work with the week and color like the Good Times journaling card from Crate Paper.


I used a scrap piece of Webster's Pages paper a Maggie Holmes clip and some Maggie Holmes and Dear Lizzy gold letters for this page.


I have updated to the end of February for now and plan to spend this week working on March. I am loving  this so much and I know it will keep me much more organized this year.  It also gives me another excuse to buy some super cute stickers and embellishments ;)


Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

You are way more organized than I ... I would get behind getting my planner organized....lol

I love how it came together, very pretty :)

Jennifer Reyes said...

Looks great! Happy to see you have having fun with your Color Crush Planner. Thanks for sharing! =)