Friday, February 27, 2015

Happy Hexagons

I try and participate in card swaps when I can it gives me a chance to make some cards and get some really awesome card inspiration from other paper crafter's. I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Hexagon 25 for this card.


 First I punched out a hexagon on the lower right side of a 3.75 x 5 inch piece of white card stock to make a peek-a-boo for my stamp to show through. I then misted the paper with some aqua and pink misters and punched several hexagons from patterned paper and arranged them around the hole. To finish it off I added some enamel dots.


I love how these cards turned out and can't wait to share them with my fellow swappers
.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these cards Fleur. I really like the way you used the punch.

Kimberly Kett said...

How cute are these cards!! I love them!