Monday, October 20, 2014

PL/365 getting caught up

I seem to say that a lot - always seem to be behind but it's all good.


 
I have switched to the Simple Stories 2"x 2" size page protectors and I seem to be able to get it done a lot quicker and hopefully won't need 10 albums to hold all one year.


 
I used the new Shimelle collection from American Crafts - so fun.


 
Our trip to Oregon was awesome we had a great time.


 
This week was spent preparing for Aladdin, my son played Aladdin in a local production and we planned a big cast party for after the shows.


 
My oldest has his first job, he got his referee certificate for soccer and will be reffing this season - so proud of him.


 
Like everyone else we were tagged to do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge.
 
Lots of great memories which is why I do this!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


< !-- inlinkz code end -->