Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hello Summer

Hello Summer! I am so glad summer is here. I love everything about summer and this little mini is the perfect place to add my most favorite summer memories. 



I used the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine Collection to make this fun mini. I started with a Snap Pocket for my cover and used the new Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Chevron 25 for the perfect embellishment.
 
This make me happy :)
 

I used a binder ring to keep the album together which makes it a lot easier to add more pages as the summer goes on.


I love the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 14 (which is the tool of the month)! It's the perfect size for creating a faux enamel dot that is perfectly coordinated with your project. Here I made one to add to the camera embellishment. I also used the Heart 25 to add the Dream sentiment.

 
I always look for patterned paper and stickers that work with my Epiphany Crafts punches and here I used the Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool Round 25 to add this cute little sun.



This was the leftover paper from the cover page embellishments and I loved using the negative for this page.


I also saw these stickers and knew the Round 25 tool would be the perfect size for them.



Here are some of the other pages.
 







Well I got a great start on my summer mini and I can't wait to fill it up with even more memories.